The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Cadbury launches ‘Wini Eggs’ promotionCadbury is introducing Cadbury Mini Eggs in promotional limited edition 'Cadbury Wini Eggs' packs in [...]
- Limited edition tins for Amber LeafTobacco brand Amber Leaf is launching limited edition tins in June, featuring a 'neon' theme. Three [...]
- Arla unveils Cravendale 250ml bottlesArla Foods has announced that its filtered milk brand, Arla Cravendale, will be moving into [...]
- SGF agrees Certas Energy partnershipThe Scottish Grocers’ Federation (SGF) has announced a new partnership with independent fuel and lubricant [...]
- Trade feels the pinch as wage rates biteIndependent retailers are already feeling the pinch of the national living wage, which was introduced [...]