The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Princes launches new on-pack promotionPrinces, the UK’s number one ambient fish brand, is launching a new on-pack promotion aimed [...]
- Absolut extends flavours range with launch of Absolut CherrysAbsolut plans to inject even further growth in to the flavoured vodka category with the [...]
- Luscombe Drinks unveils Passionate Ginger BeerLuscombe Drinks, the soft drinks producer from Devon, has unveiled Passionate Ginger Beer - described [...]
- Retail Industry Awards 2014 – winners announcedSainsbury’s scooped five awards at last night’s Retail Industry Awards 2014, held at London’s five-star [...]
- Sainsbury’s reports Q2 sales fallSales at Sainsbury's fell for the third consecutive quarter, with the retailer reporting a 2.8% [...]