The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- New Coco-Cola case sizes for the convenience channelCoca-Cola is introducing a new 12 x 500ml PET case format across selected flavoured carbonates. Fanta, [...]
- Ocean Spray unveils 330ml Cranberry bottleOcean Spray has announced today that it will capitalise on the buoyant consumer demand for [...]
- Britvic’s Taste of Summer promotion returnsBritvic's Taste of Summer portfolio promotion is returning in 2015 following its successful launch last [...]
- Convenience store growth continuesStore numbers are continuing to grow in the convenience channel, according to new research by [...]
- Warm weather boosts sales at WaitroseWaitrose said sales in its stores were up 0.3% on last year, with warmer weather [...]