The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- First national listing for Monini Extra Virgin Olive OilRH Amar, the fine food importer and distributor, has secured its first national listing for [...]
- Westons rolls outs Caple Rd Cider into the off-tradeCaple Rd Cider, the UK’s first craft cider in a can, is being selectively rolled [...]
- Festive campaign for StorkStork, the baking brand from Unilever UK, is set to launch a £1.6m Christmas marketing [...]
- Late expectationsHow do you handle an employee who keeps turning up late – especially if you have [...]
- Safety first for small storesIn our first extract from the Assured Advice guides from the Association of Convenience Stores, we [...]