The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Nurishment launches biggest ever on-pack promotionNurishment, the nutritionally enriched milk drink, will be setting the pace this summer with its [...]
- Tic Tac unveils flavour-changing MixersTic Tac is set to reinvigorate the market with the launch of a flavour-changing experience [...]
- Sales momentum at Morrisons continues – NielsenAccording to latest figures from Nielsen, supermarket sales volumes increased year-on-year for the seventh consecutive [...]
- UK online grocery market world’s second largest behind China – IGDAccording to latest figures from IGD, the UK online grocery market is the world’s second [...]
- Tesco launches Neighbourhood Food Collection initiative for 6th yearTesco has announced that its sixth Neighbourhood Food Collection has launched in its stores, running [...]