The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Old Rascal now in cansThatchers Cider has introduced its Old Rascal Cider in 440ml cans for the first time. [...]
- Florette tackles food wastage with new pack sizes and pricingSalad specialist Florette is tackling the issue of in-home wastage head on. In a radical [...]
- American favourites launch at IcelandWith the USA’s annual Independence Day just around the corner, frozen food specialist, Iceland, is [...]
- The new seven-flavoured chocolate bar from Dairy MilkFor the first time in over 100 years, Cadbury has created a super sharing chocolate [...]
- Family spending power rises again in March – Asda Income TrackerAccording to the latest Asda Income Tracker for March, discretionary incomes – the income left [...]