The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Honey Monster returns to TV screensHalo Foods has announced a significant multi-million pound investment to boost its share in the [...]
- Family spending power up £6 a week in SeptemberAccording to the latest Asda Income Tracker, the average UK household had £174 a week [...]
- Retail footfall dips in SeptemberAccording to the BRC/Springboard Footfall Monitor, retail footfall in September was down 0.9% on last [...]
- Waitrose begins trial of click and collect lockersWaitrose has announced that it is now trialling its automated, temperature-controlled lockers for online grocery [...]
- Cheemas quit Costcutter to join NisaHigh-profile Costcutter retailers Paul and Pinda Cheema, who run three stores in the Midlands, have [...]