The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Nisa aims to lure Costcutter storesWholesaler Nisa is to leave all its delivery lorries in place after the departure of [...]
- Savanna cider announces record marketing investmentSavanna, the premium South African cider brand, has announced a record investment in marketing support [...]
- Flora launches new baking blocksFlora, the Margarine brand from Unilever UK, is set to launch a block format for [...]
- Just Juice launches new Brazilian flavourJust Juice, the popular juice brand exclusive to the convenience sector, is launching a limited [...]
- 180East unveils new Hawthorn’s gin brandUK spirits distributor 180East, has launched a new gin brand, Hawthorn’s, into the off-trade this [...]