The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Consumers to spend £6.5bn at supermarkets in two weeks before Christmas – NielsenAccording to global information and insights company Nielsen, shoppers are expected to spend over £6.5bn [...]
- Nisa updates labels on Heritage rangeNisa’s award-winning, own-label Heritage range has undergone rigorous label changes to assure consumers of the [...]
- The Wine Fusion unveils New Zealand Sauvignon BlancThe Wine Fusion has launched a brand new New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc exclusively for Conviviality [...]
- December Consumer Confidence Index falls two pointsGfK’s Consumer Confidence Index decreased by two points in December to -4, with four of [...]
- Best Small Shops competition launchesA competition to find the best small shop in the UK has been launched by [...]