The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- NFRN calls for small businesses to be included in bag levyThe National Federation of Retail Newsagents (NFRN) has called on the government to include small [...]
- New Ocado delivery hub creates 250 roles in Milton KeynesOcado has announced plans to open a new 43,000sq ft delivery hub in Milton Keynes, [...]
- Brooklyn Brewery’s American Ale launches in the UKBrooklyn Brewery is launching its newest family member in the UK, with the arrival of [...]
- Limited edition packaging for Branston PickleBranston Pickle is launching new limited edition ‘Bring out’ packaging, due to hit shelves this [...]
- Oykos teams up with Mark Wright in on-pack competitionOykos luxury Greek-style yogurt is offering consumers even more delicious treats with two new indulgent [...]