The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Profile: Community comes first at local shopRaaj Chandarana scooped a top retail award for his close involvement within his local community. [...]
- Tobacco display ban – In focusA leap in the dark What are the options for independents that have not yet prepared [...]
- Price-marked packs promotion for Nestlé favouritesNestlé Confectionery is set to launch an on-pack price promotion exclusively for the wholesale and [...]
- Hancocks boosts energy drinks range with E-ON and Tornado EnergyHancocks is introducing E-ON and Tornado Energy to its energy drinks selection. Both E-ON and Tornado [...]
- Bonds Confectionery extends 39p rangeBonds Confectionery has announced it is to increase its 39p offering with the addition of [...]