The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Nature Valley launches Coconut Crunch cereal barPopular snack brand Nature Valley has launched an on-trend addition to its Crunchy cereal bar [...]
- Magners announces 1k-a-day giveawayMagners, the iconic Irish cider, has launched an instant-win, off trade promotion, giving £1,000 to [...]
- Stella Artois announces on-pack promotion to win tickets to summer eventsStella Artois has announced a new on-pack promotion to give consumers a chance to win [...]
- New eco packaging for Thai Taste brandSpeciality food importer and distributor Bespoke Foods has unveiled new maximum stand-out, environmentally friendly packaging [...]
- Spar Exclusives wine range celebrates year of successSpar UK's Exclusives wine range has achieved sales of a massive £2.8 million in the [...]