The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Supermarket sales growths fall for sixth time in seven months – NielsenAccording to new figures from global information and insights company Nielsen, year-on-year sales growths across [...]
- Spar unveils new desserts rangeSpar is launching seven new own brand indulgent hot and cold dessert lines in a [...]
- Taboo launches new Sour Berry flavourTaboo has launched a new flavour to its range of vodka fusion drinks, Taboo Red [...]
- New Fire Pit Sizzlers from McCoy’sKP Snacks is bringing the authentic taste of the BBQ to snacks aisles this summer [...]
- Scotmid rolls out in-store magnifiers to help shoppers read the small printScotmid is introducing a new aid for people with poor vision, with the roll-out of [...]