The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- And Finally: Finding a place for old corksA few useful tips on what to do with used wine corks, a salty potato [...]
- Hovis chief to step downHovis chief executive Bob Spooner has announced that he will be leaving the company in [...]
- Worldpay data reveals pre-Christmas shopping trendsAccording to transactional data from Worldpay, the number of card transactions processed by UK retailers [...]
- PG tips unveils limited edition ‘Gowning Around’ packsPG tips is launching a limited-edition pack of 160 tea bags – available to retailers [...]
- Imperial Tobacco launches limited edition JPS packsLeading tobacco manufacturer Imperial Tobacco is set to launch a limited edition pack for its [...]