The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- One Stop announces plans to take franchise model to ScotlandTesco-owned retail chain One Stop Stores has announced that it will be taking the brand to [...]
- Princes Corned Beef launches weekend break promotionPrinces is launching a new on-pack promotion to help families counter the winter blues. The promotion, [...]
- Fresh new look for B&H DualJTI is introducing a new look across packs of B&H Dual, to reinforce its position [...]
- AF Blakemore posts 7.4% profits riseSpar wholesaler AF Blakemore has posted a 7.4% increase in pre-tax profits, with sales up [...]
- Retail sales ‘resilient’ in run-up to Christmas – CBIAccording to the CBI’s latest quarterly Distributive Trades Survey, retail sales remained resilient in the [...]