The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands rolls out Fire Eater into wholesale and convenienceArriving in the UK in April, Early Times Fire Eater was launched to tap into [...]
- Asda signs up to gluten-free guaranteeCoeliac UK, the national charity for people with coeliac disease, has announced that Asda has [...]
- Fairtrade Foundation launches hunt for UK’s favourite Fairtrade productThe Fairtrade Foundation has launched a campaign inviting consumers to nominate their favourite Fairtrade product, [...]
- Can the price war halt the £800m cost of consumer downtrading?The emergence of discounter stores across the UK has become an icon for the post-recession [...]
- Unilever launches gesture-based mobile marketing for Gold from FloraUnilever UK is supporting the launch of its new blended spread with butter, Gold from [...]