The illicit trade in tobacco has flourished in the UK over the past fifteen years, causing a considerable loss of sales, revenue and profits to legitimate retailers and wholesalers. To raise awareness of this issue, and help combat smuggling, JTI has published a booklet entitled Tobacco Smuggling, the UK challenge.
- Burts Chips launches Devon Roast Beef flavourBurts Chips, the Plymouth based artisan premium crisp brand, is launching a new hearty flavour, [...]
- New look for MaoamFruity chew brand Maoam has unveiled a vibrant new packaging design across its entire range [...]
- Grown-ups go free to Merlin attractions with new Kellogg’s offerKellogg’s is bringing back its ‘Grown-ups Go Free’ promotion with Merlin Entertainments following overwhelming demand [...]
- Editor’s Comment: Shop theft – what’s the solution?The fact that two out of three newsagents have fallen victim to shop theft over [...]
- Skingers Says: Community clear-up dayWhile it’s important to keep your store clean and tidy, it’s just as important to [...]