With 10m people living in the UK with a disability covered by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, it’s vital that you’re up-to-date with your obligations.
- Chewits launches price-marked packsChewits, the UK’s fastest growing chewy sweet brand has launched price marked packs across two [...]
- Shoppers ‘would use new technology’More than four in 10 shoppers can see themselves using wearable technology such as smartglasses [...]
- MP steps in as shop assistant for the dayA convenience store will welcome a temporary member of staff next month when the local [...]
- Features List 2015: Independent Retail News 9th January Breakfast - Cereals, Milk, Spreads etc, RYO Tobacco, World Food, E-cigarettes 23rd January Spring Confectionery, [...]
- Consumer Confidence levels static in NovemberGfK’s Consumer Confidence Index has remained at the same level as last month, measuring -2. Of [...]