With 10m people living in the UK with a disability covered by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, it’s vital that you’re up-to-date with your obligations.
- Magners Orchard Berries introduces price-marked packs to the off-tradeMagners, the iconic Irish cider, has unveiled a new Magners Orchard Berries 4x500ml price-marked pack [...]
- ACS voices concerns over auto enrolment pension costsThe Association of Convenience Stores (ACS) has raised concerns with the Work and Pensions Select [...]
- Quaker launches new TV campaignQuaker Oat So Simple, the nation’s favourite porridge , will be hitting screens from today [...]
- Peter’s launches two new pie flavoursSouth Wales pastry manufacturer Peter’s Food Service has strengthened its pie offering with new launches [...]
- Honey Monster returns to TV screens with cereal re-brandHalo Foods has announced a significant multi-million pound investment to boost its share in the [...]