With 10m people living in the UK with a disability covered by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, it’s vital that you’re up-to-date with your obligations.
- Brothers Cider announces ‘Taste of Somerset’ tourSomerset-based independent cider makers; Brothers Cider have started a nationwide tractor tour to deliver the [...]
- Walker’s Nonsuch unveils Toffee Twin PackFamily toffee maker, Walker’s Nonsuch, has launched a new Toffee Twin pack, with two deliciously [...]
- Hancocks unveils revamped bulk toffee rangeHancocks is re-launching its bulk Kingsway toffee range for pick and mix, with new-improved flavours, [...]
- Morrisons announces the appointment of new chairmanMorrisons has announced that Andrew Higginson will become the company’s new chairman when Sir Ian [...]
- Asda announces summer fuel cutsAsda has announced that from today it will be cutting fuel by up to 2 [...]