With 10m people living in the UK with a disability covered by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, it’s vital that you’re up-to-date with your obligations.
- Cadbury announces 2 for 1 Merlin attractions offerCadbury has partnered with Merlin Entertainments to offer 2 for 1 entry to top attractions [...]
- Bonds Confectionery extends range of price-marked packsBonds Confectionery has made its entire Sweet Shop range available in price-mark packs (PMPs), retailing [...]
- Pom-Bear launches £1.5m campaignPom-Bear is hitting TV screens for five weeks in May as part of a £1.5m [...]
- Food prices edge up in April – BRCAccording to latest figures from the BRC-Nielsen Shop Price Index for April, food returned to [...]
- Blakemore Trade Partners announces record store recruitmentBlakemore Trade Partners has announced record recruitment figures in 2015/16, with net growth of 140 [...]