With 10m people living in the UK with a disability covered by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, it’s vital that you’re up-to-date with your obligations.
- Ginsters launches limited edition sandwichesGinsters is expanding its portfolio with the launch of two new limited editions:, Buffalo Chicken [...]
- Sunday trading proposals: Industry reactionThe retail industry has been reacting to news that the government is planning to allow [...]
- Allied Bakeries unveils Kingsmill Crumpet ThinsAllied Bakeries has announced the launch of Kingsmill Crumpet Thins, a thin crumpet that contains [...]
- Wrigley re-launches Extra Ice Spearmint flavourWrigley is bringing back its best-selling Extra Ice Spearmint flavour with a new improved taste [...]
- Colman’s launches Mild MustardColman’s, the iconic British mustard brand from Unilever UK, is extending its English Mustard range [...]