With 10m people living in the UK with a disability covered by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, it’s vital that you’re up-to-date with your obligations.
- Walkers unveils Twitter-powered vending machines at bus stops in LondonWalkers is taking to the streets of London with the help of Gary Lineker to [...]
- Morrisons to use Profitero’s pricing intelligence technologyPricing intelligence service provider Profitero has announced that Morrisons has become the latest retailer to [...]
- Co-operative Group members vote for board reformsThe Co-operative Group has announced that its members have voted overwhelmingly in favour of radically [...]
- GSK appoints new sales directorGSK Consumer Healthcare has announced the appointment of Slawomir Szymankiewicz as sales director for its [...]
- Supermarket sales growths show improvement – NielsenAccording to data from global information and insights company Nielsen, year-on-year sales growths at the [...]