With 10m people living in the UK with a disability covered by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, it’s vital that you’re up-to-date with your obligations.
- Lenor launches Unstoppables and Freshlock TechnologyLenor, P&G’s popular fabric conditioner, is launching a host of innovative product technologies this summer, [...]
- Tilda launches wholegrain Basmati & Quinoa rangeBasmati brand Tilda is building on the success of Tilda Steamed Basmati wholegrain by launching [...]
- Cif to re-launch sprays portfolioHousehold cleaning expert Cif is investing significantly in the category this year with the re-launch [...]
- Asda Money announces 100th travel money bureaux launchAsda Money, the financial services arm of Asda, has announced the launch of its 100th [...]
- John Lewis completes roll-out of click and collect service with CollectPlusCollectPlus has announced that it has completed a national roll-out of its click and collect [...]