With 10m people living in the UK with a disability covered by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, it’s vital that you’re up-to-date with your obligations.
- March footfall ‘best for a year’ – BRCAccording to the BRC/Springboard Footfall Monitor, retail footfall in March was up 0.2% on last [...]
- New £7m campaign for Lurpak Spreadable rangeArla Foods is championing a new ‘freestyle’ trend by launching a £7m campaign encouraging cooks [...]
- Dove unveils Soft Feel range extensionDove is extending its antiperspirant portfolio with the launch of new Dove Soft Feel. Available [...]
- New raspberry flavour from Lipton Ice TeaBritvic Soft Drinks has announced the launch of new raspberry flavoured Lipton Ice Tea. With sales [...]
- Skingers says: New product developmentOver the years I have met with countless brand owners and brand managers and discussed [...]