With 10m people living in the UK with a disability covered by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, it’s vital that you’re up-to-date with your obligations.
- Lucozade reintroduces limited edition price-marked packsFollowing the success of its price-marked pack (PMP) range last year which drove an uplift [...]
- Will Tesco’s strategy to simplify its product range succeed?In the wake of the news that Tesco has called in consultants, Boston Consulting Group, [...]
- Unilever unveils Magnum CaramelMagnum, the ice cream brand from Unilever UK, has unveiled a Magnum Caramel variant, available [...]
- Government’s ‘town centre first’ planning framework ‘not working’ – ACSThe Association of Convenience Stores (ACS) has criticised the government's response to Communities and Local [...]
- Coca-Cola celebrates bottle centenary with ‘I’ve Kissed…’ campaignCoca-Cola is celebrating 100 years of its iconic Contour Bottle with a new advertising campaign [...]