With 10m people living in the UK with a disability covered by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, it’s vital that you’re up-to-date with your obligations.
- Landmark Wholesale sees strong sales in AugustLandmark Wholesale said it has seen a strong start to its financial year, with an [...]
- Nākd launches Bakewell Tart barNatural Balance Foods, manufacturer of the wholefood brand Nākd, is extending its popular bar range [...]
- Sainsbury’s Local opens in Stratford East VillageSainsbury's has announced the opening of a new Local store in the heart of the [...]
- Absolut unveils Andy Warhol special editionPremium vodka brand Absolut is launching a multimedia campaign inspired by the work of legendary [...]
- New pack design for WeetabixBreakfast brand Weetabix is unveiling a new pack design that aims to remind consumers about [...]