With 10m people living in the UK with a disability covered by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, it’s vital that you’re up-to-date with your obligations.
- Grocery sales fall for third consecutive month – NielsenAccording to global information and insights company Nielsen, sales at the leading supermarkets were down [...]
- New sour cherry variant for KAAG Barr is launching a new variant of flavoured Caribbean carbonate, KA. The new KA product [...]
- Family spending power at all-time high – Asda Income TrackerAccording to the latest Asda Income Tracker for October, discretionary incomes - the income left [...]
- Average consumer throws away £400 worth of food each year, research findsNew research from Samsung Digital Appliances has revealed that a quarter (25%) of consumers end [...]
- Could wearables provide the ‘big four’ with a seasonal pick-me-up?Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda and Morrisons have been coming under increasing pressure from smaller competitors, with [...]