Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- McCoy’s launches nationwide wholesale promotionThe Official Crisp Partner of the Football League, McCoy’s, is amplifying its national ‘Win Your [...]
- New TV campaign for Quaker OatsQuaker Oats is launching a brand new TV campaign to support the brand’s latest innovation, [...]
- Molson Coors unveils £2.8m Coors Light campaignMolson Coors has launched a new £2.8m Coors Light promotion – ‘Subzer-o Adventures’. Consumers purchasing one [...]
- Supermarket sales volumes fall – NielsenAccording to latest figures from global information and insights company Nielsen, sales volumes at supermarkets [...]
- Festival season boosts sales at WaitroseWaitrose said festival season helped to boost sales at its stores last week, despite the [...]