Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- Decline in underage drinking rate welcomed by WSTAThe Wine and Spirit Trade Association (WSTA) has welcomed news of a sustained fall in [...]
- Boursin teams up with Thrive in charity gardening initiativeSpeciality cheese Boursin is supporting Thrive charity in the renovation of the Battersea Herb Garden. The [...]
- Rochdale MP Simon Danczuk elected chair of the Small Shops GroupRochdale’s MP Simon Danczuk has been elected chairman of the All Party Parliamentary Small Shops [...]
- Tough challenges ahead for retail labour market – BRCAccording to latest figures from the BRC-Bond Dickinson Retail Employment Monitor, the equivalent number of [...]
- Hancocks launches Kingsway Chocolate ClustersHancocks has launched a range of tasty, bite-size chocolate clusters, in 2kg bulk boxes. Kingsway Chocolate [...]