Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- JTI uses its LogicTobacco company JTI is tapping into the growing e-cigarette tank market with the launch of [...]
- Frozen first for Kraft HeinzKraft Heinz is entering the UK frozen ready meal category with the launch of Kraft [...]
- Retail Industry Awards open up for independentsStore owners across the country are urged to start sending in their entries for this [...]
- Editor’s comment: Customer service is keyIf delegates took only one piece of advice from last week’s Association of Convenience Stores’ [...]
- EasyFoodStore ‘in talks to franchise’EasyFoodStore, the fledgling budget food business from EasyJet founder Stelios Haji-Ioannou, is in talks with [...]