Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- Nurishment launches £1 price-marked packsNurishment has launched limited edition £1 price-marked packs of the four best-selling SKUs of Nurishment [...]
- Which? files super-complaint over ‘misleading’ supermarket pricingConsumer watchdog Which? has submitted a 'super-complaint' with the regulator, calling for action over what [...]
- Morrisons predicts bumper asparagus cropMorrisons said Britain could see its best crop of outdoor grown asparagus for nearly a [...]
- Subway hits 500 ‘non-traditional stores’ milestoneSubway has announced that more than 500 of its stores have now opened within non-traditional [...]
- Nature Valley launches Popcorn BarsNature Valley is launching a range of Popcorn Bars to meet the needs of snackers [...]