Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- Argos digital stores open in Sainsbury’sSainsbury's has announced that the first Argos digital stores have opened in Sainsbury's supermarkets, located [...]
- New online tool for beer drinkersThe BeerForThat.com website will be unveiling Beer Explorer on 1 June, a new digital tool [...]
- Tangerine Confectionery launches Softies rangeTangerine Confectionery, the manufacturer of British retro-favourites Wham, Refreshers and Fruit Salad has reinvented its [...]
- New Tango TV campaignBritvic Soft Drinks is launching a fresh, new marketing campaign for Tango this May. Embracing the [...]
- ‘Social purpose’ can win hearts, minds and wallets in grocery retailingThe recent opening of Community Shop, Britain’s first ever ‘social supermarket’, is a heart-warming tale [...]