Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- Dairy-free Flora as brand gets revampFlora, the Unilever spread brand, will be investing £12.5m in a brand repositioning campaign this [...]
- Bestway builds up its wine collectionBestway Wholesale has introduced four new lines to help its retailers keep up with the [...]
- Editor’s comment: Convenience beyond locationAt first glance, the findings of the new Shopper Stock Take index from Shoppercentric would [...]
- Fickle shoppers are turning to c-storesConvenience stores continue to benefit from shifting consumer habits in today’s post-recessionary landscape, even though [...]
- NFRN fury at Mail cut to marginsThe National Federation of Retail Newsagents (NFRN) is calling for an urgent meeting with the [...]