Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- Rudimental to open Coors Light Ice BarsCoors Light has released its latest ad, ‘Frozen Pint’, as part of the brand's ‘Coors [...]
- New TV campaign for Quaker Oat So SimpleQuaker Oat So Simple will be hitting screens in October for three weeks as part [...]
- Fox’s Biscuits introduces price-marked pack rangeFox’s Biscuits has announced a new price-marked pack (PMP) initiative across a range of its [...]
- ‘Pulled Pork in a Sticky BBQ Sauce’ crowned Walkers Do Us A Flavour championWalkers has announced that Pulled Pork in a Sticky BBQ Sauce is the winning flavour [...]
- Usdaw disappointed at government’s ‘refusal to toughen law’ to protect shopworkers selling alcoholShopworkers' trade union Usdaw says it is disappointed at the government's 'refusal' to stiffen sentences [...]