Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- Dairy Crest launches Country Life Best of British packDairy Crest is bringing back its popular Best of British Pack across the Country Life [...]
- 500ml bottle format for Spitfire GoldThis Christmas, forget Frankincense and Myrrh, the wise choice is Spitfire Gold. Spitfire Gold, a new [...]
- Coca-Cola launches Christmas campaign and limited edition bottleCoca-Cola Enterprises Ltd (CCE) has unveiled a new festive format and its ‘Give a little [...]
- Editor’s comment: Capturing the time-poor, cash-rich consumerWhen scouting out the location for a new store, convenience retailers have traditionally focused on [...]
- Rail hubs target for Simply FreshSimply Fresh is targeting further stores on London’s underground and railway network following the opening [...]