Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- Retail sales up 0.1% in June – ONSAccording to Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures for July, retail sales were up 0.1% [...]
- Spar launches new Indian rangeSpar has unveiled a new range Indian and Oriental foods – projected to be worth [...]
- Barenaked Foods signs Morrisons dealDragons’ Den winner, Barenaked Foods, has signed a deal with leading supermarket chain, Morrisons, to [...]
- 2014 Wholesale Quality Food & Drink Awards shortlist announcedThe shortlist for the 2014 Wholesale Quality Food & Drink Awards has now been announced. The awards [...]
- The growing chasm between the number of new supermarkets and new employeesWith most of the of country suffering through the recession, the big supermarkets continued their [...]