Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- Heinz launches reduced sugar Heinz Tomato KetchupHeinz is introducing a brand new Heinz Tomato Ketchup 50% Less Sugars alongside regular Heinz [...]
- Philip Morris launches first ever rolling tobacco90 years since the iconic Marlboro cigarette brand was launched, leading tobacco company Philip Morris [...]
- Tesco announces beneficiaries of carrier bag chargesTesco has announced that over 27,000 customers voted for the beneficiaries of an estimated £1.8 [...]
- Further price cuts at the Co-operative FoodThe Co-operative Food has announced a further round of price cuts across everyday essential items [...]
- Local partnerships key to reduction in alcohol-related crime, according to YouGov pollAccording to a YouGov poll, falling rates of alcohol-related crime have been attributed to better [...]