Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- Warburtons launches Christmas wax wrap rangeThe UK’s number one bakery brand is set to spread festive cheer throughout the bakery [...]
- Limited edition Ginsters savouries launching in DecemberSavoury pastry and sandwich brand Ginsters has announced its New Year Limited Edition savouries launching [...]
- Coca-Cola agrees deal to become official Rugby World Cup 2015 sponsorCoca-Cola has announced that it has agreed a deal to become the official soft drink, [...]
- FWD Gold Medal Awards celebrate outstanding service by wholesalersOutstanding service provided by wholesalers to independent retailers around the UK has been rewarded at [...]
- Morrisons celebrates Christmas home deliveries with surprise Santa visitsTo mark the first year that Morrisons has had a home delivery service over Christmas, [...]