Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- Ginsters launches limited edition sandwichesGinsters is expanding its portfolio with the launch of two new limited editions:, Buffalo Chicken [...]
- Sunday trading proposals: Industry reactionThe retail industry has been reacting to news that the government is planning to allow [...]
- Allied Bakeries unveils Kingsmill Crumpet ThinsAllied Bakeries has announced the launch of Kingsmill Crumpet Thins, a thin crumpet that contains [...]
- Wrigley re-launches Extra Ice Spearmint flavourWrigley is bringing back its best-selling Extra Ice Spearmint flavour with a new improved taste [...]
- Colman’s launches Mild MustardColman’s, the iconic British mustard brand from Unilever UK, is extending its English Mustard range [...]