Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- One Stop Franchise announces new appointmentsOne Stop Franchise has announced the appointments of Matt Elliott and Stephen Clark as it [...]
- The Co-operative Food appoints new acquisitions manager for ScotlandThe Co-operative Food has announced the appointment of Raymond Gormley as regional acquisitions manager for [...]
- Cravendale announces sponsorship of Cineworld’s Movies for JuniorsArla milk brand, Cravendale, has announced it will become the sponsor of Cineworld’s ‘Movies for [...]
- New look for Shloer 750ml bottlesThis summer SHS Drinks has invested in a packaging refresh which has enhanced the appearance [...]
- Hovis introduces soft granary batch to seed sensations rangeHovis is set to introduce a textured blend of nine flavoursome seeds and multi grains [...]