Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- RH Amar signs Italy’s number one tomato brandLeading fine food importer and distributor RH Amar, has announced the addition of Mutti, Italy’s [...]
- Urban Fruit launches Tropical MixHealthy snacking brand Urban Fruit has announced the launch of its new Tropical Mix – [...]
- Baileys turns 40: ten facts you probably didn’t know about the brandNovember 26th 2014 is the 40th birthday of the Christmas classic liqueur, Baileys. To celebrate, [...]
- Maxxium UK unveils 4-pack cases for convenience channelTo help independent retailers benefit from the Christmas opportunity, Maxxium UK is introducing smaller case [...]
- UK’s top-selling grocery items revealedBooze and snacks top the list of the UK’s best-selling items, revealed by global market [...]