Your shop is private property. There is an implied invitation for customers to come in and shop, but you are fully entitled to ban someone from entering the premises. We explain how.
- Nature Valley launches Coconut Crunch cereal barPopular snack brand Nature Valley has launched an on-trend addition to its Crunchy cereal bar [...]
- Magners announces 1k-a-day giveawayMagners, the iconic Irish cider, has launched an instant-win, off trade promotion, giving £1,000 to [...]
- Stella Artois announces on-pack promotion to win tickets to summer eventsStella Artois has announced a new on-pack promotion to give consumers a chance to win [...]
- New eco packaging for Thai Taste brandSpeciality food importer and distributor Bespoke Foods has unveiled new maximum stand-out, environmentally friendly packaging [...]
- Spar Exclusives wine range celebrates year of successSpar UK's Exclusives wine range has achieved sales of a massive £2.8 million in the [...]